- Best for who keep up with regular whitenings and want to get an extra pop
- 1-2 shades whiter
- Not intended for heavier staining on the teeth
- Please allow for 1 hour total time
- Most popular whitening package
- Up to 10 shades whiter
- Best for first time whitening & heavy stains
- Tailored to your level of sensitivity by our staff
- Primer pretreatment plus remineralization post treatment
- Please allow for 2 hours total time
- 10% discount when you book two people to come in at the same time
- Both people will receive the full advanced whitening package
- Both whitenings will start and end in the same time frame
- Perfect for couples, friends, co-workers, that want to whiten together!
Yes. We are so confident that you will get the best results you've ever had that we guarantee immediate results and 100% satisfaction with a no questions asked money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Yes. Caps, crowns, veneers and composites such as bonding do not stain at the same rate as natural teeth, if at all due to them not being as porous as natural teeth so they shouldn't take on staining like natural teeth but if there is staining on them we will be able to whiten them too.
The first 24 hours we would recommend that you avoid coffee, tea, dark colored sodas, red wines, berries, candy, red sauces, beets, or any foods that have the propensity to stain. Remember if it leaves a white shirt stained then it will stain your teeth.
Yes. Peroxide-based teeth whitening has been employed by dentists for over two decades, and over-the-counter products such as Crest WhiteStrips are used by millions of people worldwide. Some of these systems cause more sensitivity than others, such as toothaches and gum irritation, but all side effects are temporary. We don't recommend the Perfect Ten Smile process for anyone under 16 years of age or pregnant or lactating women.
The Perfect Ten Smile process only shares a couple of similarities with BriteSmile, Zoom or other brands such as Hydrogen Peroxide and a Whitening Accelerator Light. We utilize a much newer technology and more advanced techniques compared to other teeth whitening systems. Differences include strength, type and amount of hydrogen peroxide and the use of a halogen light that utilizes the most advanced light filtration system available VS. a metal halide light, plasma light or LED light. In addition, we actively monitor and adjust the temperature and humidity to reduce environmental factors so you can achieve the best possible results. We also filter the air quality down to an incredible .003 micron using IQAir's HyperHEPA® filtration system to ensure maximum comfort. Click here or on the Comparison tab at the top of this page to compare Perfect Ten Smile to 28 other brands.